Dark Spot Lightening Serum
Contains 4% hydroquinone to reduce hyperpigmentation and other key ingredients, such as Vitamin C, to maintain the appearance of aging skin.
- Strong inhibitor of melanin production that has long been established as the most effective ingredient for reducing and potentially eliminating melasma
- Known as the purest form of Vitamin C, L-ascorbic acid helps neutralize free radicals, minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and brighten skin tone
Daily Use of Vitamin C
- Proactively fortifies the skin's defenses against environmental assaults
- Encourages skin to rebound from previous, visible damage for an improved appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots
- Aids in restoring skin's antioxidant strength to help skin appear younger for longer
Hydroquinone USP, 4% (40 mg/g)
Propylene glycol, water (aqua), ascorbic acid, propylene carbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate
HOW TO USE
- Use once daily in the morning.
- Apply 5 to 7 drops to the entire face or as directed by your skin care physician.
- Massage in gently